Personal data protection
1. The operator of the webpages www.aramark.cz (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is ARAMARK, s.r.o., with its company identification number 45794707 and registered office in Praha 4 – Michle, Jemnická 1138, PSČ 140 00; registered by the Municipal Court in Prague in the Commercial Register, Section C, Tab 11351. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”).
2. The Company is entitled to process users’ personal data to the extent necessary for the use of the services offered on the Website. The Company undertakes to handle such data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and use it only to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose for which the data are collected, and always to avoid any harm to the entity providing the data.
3. The Company processes personal data as an administrator in accordance with the Act 101/2000 Sb.; Act on Personal Data Protection, as amended.
4. Personal data provided by filling out the “Service Inquiry” form are processed for the purposes of creating a concrete service offer as well as for the purposes of further business offers and services to entities who provided the data. These personal data are collected via the online form “Service inquiry” in the scope of name and surname, contact details and possibly other details concerning a specific service.
5. Personal data provided by filling out the form in the “Career” section are processed for the purposes of job selection procedure in the scope of [name, surname, contact details, data concerning educational attainment, work experience and eventually other data entered by the entity who provided the data].
6. Personal data for both of the above mentioned purposes are processed only for the time necessary for fulfilment of these purposes, and are processed automatically [also manually]. The Company shall not authorize a third party to process personal data and shall make the personal data accessible only to [the Company’s employees with appropriate competence to handle such data in accordance with the Company’s guidelines]. The entity providing the data voluntarily provides the above-mentioned personal data for the specified purposes.
7. In accordance with Sections 12 and 21 of the Personal Data Protection Act, entities are entitled in particular to access personal data, a right to get an explanation and a right to remedy (such as, for example, blocking, correction, completion or removal of personal data).
In Prague on 1 May 2014